Fishing & Adventure
Camp has access to over 1,700 acres of connecting waters and is home to Northern Pike, Large & Small-Mouth Bass, Walleye and a variety of Pan Fish.
- We offer a boat rental fleet consisting of 14′ Lund Aluminum fishing boats.
- Our boats are with 9.9hp Yamaha motors (powerful, efficient, and reliable), three pontoon boats, and 16′ & 18.5′ tripping canoes.
- We have an excellent launch ramp and sturdy docking.
- We carry worms and jigs in our Tradin’ Post.
- Fishing licenses can be purchased in Espanola at Canadian Tire or PetroCanada or in Whitefish Falls.